Come Take A Walk With Us...

Sunday, February 1, 2009

What Am I Going To Do Now?

Hmmm.....well, I am not looking at houses anymore or cars. So, what am I going to do in the morning and evenings now during my alone time? I guess I need to start reading again. So many people I know have started reading the Twilight series and LOVE it. I just wasn't that interested because I thought it was geared toward teens. Plus it is about vampires. Doesn't sound like my thing. Stephenie insists that I start reading it and that I will love it. What do you think? Even Shannon, my sister, is reading it. She said it is great as well.

I am ready for spring cleaning. I want to organize every room and closet and make sure that we are using the space we do have to its full potential. I would like to get some cabinets and shelves for the garage so we can store extra household products and our pool supplies need to be in a locked cabinet outside for safety. I am so ready to get the flower beds cleaned up and the windows are all so dirty on the outside. Clean clean clean...that is what I can do with all my time! Oh I am getting chills just thinking about organizing...good chills.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Carrie Jen and I read the twightlight series,loved every book. Not like your what you would think a vampire book is. Love Linda