Come Take A Walk With Us...

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Another Day In The Life ....

Today started like normal with Carson waking up around 6:30. I got him a drink and made some coffee. Conner woke up and was in a bad mood because he can't watch TV or do electronics until Friday So he had "nothing to do!" Then LeeJay got up to get ready for Donuts with Dad at school with Kylee. After I got Conner on the bus I told Carson we were going to Bouncin' Craze with Braeden from school. He got all ready and the Trish called to tell me that the baby was sick and they would not be able to go to the bounce place. I broke the news to Carson and told him we could walk to the green playground here in our neighborhood. Little did I know how cold it was outside this morning. We were about 1/2 way there when he decided to walk on the curb to "bawance" (balance) as best as he could. We were walking along when all of sudden Carson wasn't next to me anymore. He fell straight down on his face...Nose planted into the concrete. I ran to him just in time to see the blood on the curb. I was in total shock and he was starting to scream horrifically! I just knew his nose was broken! I picked him up and started running as fast I could to the house when I thought to grab my phone and call LJ. All I could say was " I need help!" He asked where I was and I said " Run to the End of our street." " I think Carson's nose is broken." Luckily I was wrong. LeeJay grabbed him up and came home to check it and it is just really scratched up on the outside and bloody on the inside. It is really swollen too. What a crazy day. Poor Carson!

No comments: