Come Take A Walk With Us...

Saturday, February 21, 2009

An Early Start to the Day.

I woke up this morning at 2 am to the sound of very strong and loud wind. This time of year I am always aware and nervous of the weather and wind. So, I got up to check and make sure there were no tornado warnings. We are just under a severe weather alert for strong and high damaging winds. It was so loud on the side of the house by our bedroom window because the gate got damaged during the storms last week and now it isn't attached very well. I ended up moving into the office/guest bedroom where it is much less noisy. I kept waking up every hour or so after that for some reason. I was trying not to let myself oversleep and forget to get Kylee up at 6:45 to get ready for cheer practice. I don't know why they have to practice so early on Saturday. She didn't even get to eat before she left. I had to send apples and string cheese with her in the car. The battle on early mornings with Kylee is her hair. She will scream at me no matter how soft I try to brush it. Then I get upset and tell her to do it herself. I don't understand how someones head can be that tender. It is to the point of ridiculous. I just need to tell her to tough it out.

No comments: