Come Take A Walk With Us...

Friday, February 20, 2009

A New Day.





Hopefully today will go smoother than yesterday. I don't need anymore injuries around here. Carson looks like Rudolph. Kylee is calling him Rudy now...he likes it. Conner got his math masters subtraction so he will be getting his Subtraction Action button at Antler Alert today. He is so excited.

I have been slated to be the Vice President of PTO for the new school next year. I hope this is an easy job because I have no idea how to do it or what it involves. With Carson in school all day next year I should have much more time though.

Less than a month before we go to California/ Disney Land. I don't know if I am excited or just ready for it to be over to be honest. Going to Disney in Orlando is definitely not relaxing or a vacation really. It is more like running a week long marathon with one goal in mind...be the first in line at every ride...I think it is called Disney or Die! Kids are up gotta go!

No comments: