Come Take A Walk With Us...

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Went To Barnes and Noble

We went to Barnes and Noble after church and lunch today. I was looking for the Twilight book and couldn't find it. I assume the title is Twilight and I looked in the hot titles section...it wasn't there and it was too crowded to ask for help...so I got The Last Templar instead. It just ran as a mini series on NBC. I didn't get to watch it all but what I did see looked good. It is a little like The DaVincci Code. Anyway if anyone wants to loan me there copy of Twilight when they are done reading it let me know. I am feeling better today so, maybe I am finally on the mend and don't need to go to the doctor after all. Good thing because I have GOT to take Boomer to the vet tomorrow. He has been chewing and licking on his leg for a week now. LeeJay saw 3 raw spots and said they are going to get infected if we don't get antibiotics for him. I swear !!! If it isn't one of the kids going to the doctor it is one of the pets.

No comments: