Come Take A Walk With Us...

Friday, February 6, 2009

Busy Day...As If They Aren't All Busy

I have got to get laundry finished and put back in the drawers that I have not been able to touch for 2 days. We had them reassembled and the glue needed 48 hours to adhere.
I have got to get my house clean. We are going to have 2 different sets of company this weekend. I also need to buy some groceries. Today is Carson's short day at school too. So, I need to get it done before he gets home.

Thank goodness they have called off baseball practice for Saturday. That is one less event we will have to do.

I am looking at Vegas packages. Steph and Lee are going at the end of April and I think we might also go. It is always so much more fun when you go with friends to Vegas. Then we both have someone to hang out with the whole time. I am still trying to talk LeeJay out of going to Italy this next fall. I just don't think now is a good time. I think the kids are too little for us to leave them and go off to Europe. We did it to Kylee when she was 6 mos. old and I had a miserable time the whole 12 days. I want us to wait until they are old enough to go with us and get an educational experience out of it. Call me crazy! I want to talk him into an all inclusive trip to somewhere tropical. I would even go on another cruise. They are so relaxing and care free. Boys are up now...gotta go.

No comments: