Come Take A Walk With Us...

Friday, February 13, 2009

Another plane crash.

I just woke up and the first thing I see on yahoo is that another plane has crashed in the usa. I don't know what to say. I am so sorry for those people and their families. There was in fact a woman on there whose husband died in the 9/11 attacks. She was actually flying to Buffalo to celebrate what would have been his 58th birthday. This is the 2nd Continental flight to have an issue this year. Remember the one that skidded off the runway in Denver at Christmas time? We are supposed to fly on Continental to California next month. I don't now how much you all know about my fear of flying and driving on the freeway in traffic. I am trying not to be consumed by this fear but it is nearly impossible. I was already wanting to cancel our trip after the plane landed in the Hudson last month..and they all survived.

No comments: