Come Take A Walk With Us...

Saturday, January 31, 2009

I am Sick of Being Sick!

I am still sick. I am not sure if it is still or again actually...but I know I have been sick most of January. I really think I have bronchitis at this point. If I am not better by Monday I am gonna force myself to go to the doctor. I would hate to let it go and it be much much worse.

I am DONE looking for a new house or land or whatever! I am going to be happy where we are and just focus on that for the next year. I am making myself crazy trying to figure out what we are doing. So, we are just gonna go to the new school next year and decide in a year or so what we want to do.

Conner did so good at his basketball game today. He made three baskets and played great defense. He was in the zone too. It was like watching a different kid out there. We were so proud! He starts baseball practice next week. Games don't start until March. I am glad because we still aren't done with basketball. Carson wants to play Tball this season so bad. I am still trying to decide if I can handle all 3 in an activity or not.

No comments: