Come Take A Walk With Us...

Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Sick Week.

We started off on Sunday with Conner having a sore throat. By midnight he had 102 fever and vomited. I took him to the doctor the next day and he tested positive for Strep. He missed school Monday and tried to go on Tuesday but ended up coming home at lunch time. Meanwhile Kylee started having a sore throat so the doctor called in antibiotics for her instead of having me bring her in. She had already had 3 doses by yesterday at lunch but still felt bad enough to come home from school. Then 30 minutes before school got out yesterday Conner came home again...bad stomach ache. So, as you can imagine I have had very little time to get anything done this week. I just need to get everyone well before we go out of town on the 16th.
I started taking yaz on Sunday and I feel so much better! My sides aren't hurting anymore and I haven't had a full fledged migraine. I have had the startings of a headache twice but it just went away on its own. I haven't mentioned it on here but when I went back to the doctor on the 9th of February she told me she would recommend having a hysterectomy. So, I came home and talked it over with LJ and we decided to wait until after summer. All 3 kids will be in school next year and that will help me with recovery if I am not running back and forth as much. That is why she put me on Yaz between now and then. I hope it keeps on working.

No comments: