Come Take A Walk With Us...

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Good Morning and Happy New Year!

Welcome 2009!
Well, I don't know about you all but I TRIED to stay up until midnight to see the ball drop but, unfortunately, Carson was woken up by people shooting off fireworks at 11:30 and I had to lay down with him so he would go back to sleep. Seeing as how I had had some champagne I fell asleep as well.

Okay, you may question my music choices on my playlist, so let me explain. I chose Shake It and Get Silly because Kylee's cheer routine uses part of both of these songs and they are quite catchy. The others are just some old favorites and I thought they were fun.

I am getting my hair done today at 4 by a new girl that Shannon H. uses...lets hope it goes well. Have a good fist day of 2009.

No comments: