Come Take A Walk With Us...

Friday, January 2, 2009

I chopped My Hair Off!

It was totally not my intention or planned in any way but last night I came home with much MUCH less hair than I left with at 4. I really only planned on getting my highlights done and getting my layers reshaped and an inch cut off. Brandi, the amazing hairstylist, talked me into trying something different b/c I told her I wasn't afraid. Well, I got a little afraid after she started chopping. Mainly b/c I know LeeJay doesn't care for this particular style. Well, I have always wanted to try it and decided to give it a go. It does look fabulous. I am just going to have to get used to it and My neck is COLD. I may have to start wearing scarves. Darn I gave my cheetah print one to Mema! I will post a picture later after I get LJ to take one. TTFN

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I'm dying to see pictures!!!