Come Take A Walk With Us...

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Cold weather is finally arriving.

We are supposed to be getting a cold front today and tomorrow. The kids have been making me crazy asking when it is going to snow. I am surprised at how mild the winter has been so far. (I guess I should be careful what I say!) It was 70 degrees yesterday and we were outside...in January!
We went to the science museum yesterday and saw all the new exhibits. They have a new pirate exhibit and a science live show. The kids had so much fun. I forgot my camera! I keep telling LJ I need to keep a small camera in my purse at all times.Have I done it yet? NO!
School starts back in 3 days. This vacation went by so fast. I have enjoyed having the kids home. They just played and played and really NEVER wanted to leave the house. Hope everyone has a great day.

No comments: