Come Take A Walk With Us...

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Let it Snow Let it Snow!

IT'S SNOWING!!! The kids are so excited! They were out playing in it for 30 minutes before the bus came. It snowed through the morning but not very much and was all but gone by the afternoon. It was so cold today...right now it is 16 degrees.

On to another topic...the plane crash today. That is so so scary to me and to anyone I can imagine. I am already a nervous flyer and traveler. It makes me want to scratch future travel plans all together. It is so hard for me to make myself travel and I know I shouldn't let fear rule over me but I have a very hard time telling myself that. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. We are supposed to go to California over spring break. I don't want to go at all now! LJ desperately wants to go to Italy next fall and I really really don't want to. Am I crazy? What a miracle though that everyone is okay. Even the baby! An amazing miracle that each and every one of them is so blessed.

No comments: