Come Take A Walk With Us...

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Another busy day at the Osburn's.

Well, I set my alarm for 6 so I could get in some quick alone time with a coffee this morning. Carson seems to be getting up earlier and earlier these days. I wonder if that is a BIG sign that maybe he should be giving up his nap. I hope not. I want to milk it for a little longer. He already only naps on the days he doesn't have school. Speaking of school...they announced that we will have full day Kindergarten in our district next school year. LeeJay and I talked about it and decided to go ahead and send Carson next year. More than likely we will just have him do it twice. Wow. For the first time in nearly 10 years I will have no children at home with me. Excuse me. I need a moment to take this all in........ WooHoo!!!!!Now, don't get me wrong....I LOVE my children but I really think I will appreciate them and enjoy our time more in the afternoons next school year... I am a little freaked out at the concept of Carson...little Carson, not being here and walking around a big school building though. He better grow a lot over the next 6 months.
Today I have to take Kylee to the doctor because she got kicked in her stitches at practice on Monday and a knot popped out. That poor girl. I hope they can just snip off the knot and be done. Then, I am taking lunch to her teacher for her birthday. Then, laundry laundry is the name of the game today. I am way behind on that! Have a good one everybody!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Well I think winter is coming today! Yeah on full day kindergarten! I know I say yeah now and will have big tears one day about it!