Come Take A Walk With Us...

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I've Been Tagged- Six things that make me happy.

Shannon Hogan said on her blog that she was tagging me. So, I hope I am doing this right.
Six Things That Make Me Happy:
1. Hearing my kids be sweet to each other on there own.
2. Definitely a clean house.
3. Organizing...I am a little crazy with this one. I love organizational things...like Tupperware...I once bought enough Tupperware to be considered a party all by myself...so I then got a bunch of free stuff.LOVE IT! I also love the Container Store in Austin, TX...I wish they had one here. I get happy chills just writing about it. LOL.
4. Shopping...I am sorry but it does make me happy. If this makes me a bad person or materialistic then ok.
5. Church music.
6. Going to the Zoo.
I can only tag Renae Johns..

No comments: