Come Take A Walk With Us...

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Good Morning!




I am still so amazed at myself for being able to put this blog together and add neat little things to it like slide shows,music,backgrounds. I know it doesn't look like it but those things are actually hard to figure out...well at least for me they were. I think it is awesome that I have manged to combine my talent for art and crafts with computer technology...cuz this is really like an online scrapbook. Anyway , I hope someone out there enjoys viewing it as much as I enjoy creating it.

Who here is completely done with Christmas already? Besides my friend Theresa. NOT ME! I haven't even started yet. Lee Jay said to me yesterday, "You need to get on that." "You are usually pretty much done by now, aren't you?" I love how he said "you". I guess he thinks he doesn't have to take part. HA! He is so wrong. As the kids get older, I get busier and have less time to shop. This year he is coming with me.
These photos are in no way relevant to my blog...just thought I would post some more.

1 comment:

Renae said...

Your photos are relevant. They are a stab to the heart of those still mourning the foolishness of the BCS rankings. 45-35 mean anything to you?!?