Come Take A Walk With Us...

Friday, December 12, 2008

All I Want For Christmas is My Two Front Teeth!


I just love the age...It only happens one time in a kids life to be missing their 2 front teeth at Christmas time. I got the same picture of Kylee at this age. Look at Conner...doesn't he look so cute? This morning he is getting a "Math Magician" button at the Friday morning assembly...Antler Alert. They have to finish 100 addition problems in 5 minutes...in first grade...I think that is pretty good. If they succeed, they receive a button reward in front of the whole school. He is a such a great kid and Smart too! Love ya Conner!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Have I mentioned that watching your kids grow makes me look forward to what is to come with mine. They are such cute & great kids!