Come Take A Walk With Us...

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Today, I May Very Well Lose My Mind...

I am borrowing a line from Kate Goslen of John and Kate Plus 8. "Today, I may very well lose my mind." Who else feels this way? I seem to feel it more and more as I get older. LOL.
5:30 am Kylee is standing next to my bed saying her tummy is "gassy" and asking for a gas X pill. I give her one and head her back to bed...of course on the way I have to let Boomer outside to go to the bathroom and then we see Carson in the hallway. "Mommy, I had a bad dream." Third night in a row for him and I to end up in the guest room due to a bad dream. I think it has turned into my bad dream! We settle down when here comes Kylee again." I just threw up." I asked her if she made it to the bathroom and she said " No, it is on my floor." Seriously! At what point should we expect our children to be able to recognize the signs and get to the bathroom or at least a trashcan . Which incidentally, was right next to her bed. Literally a few inches from where she hit the floor. She is almost 10! Even Carson my almost 5 year old can tell when it is coming and get to the bathroom. Grosses me out!
So here we are, at 7:30 am and Kylee has gone back to sleep. I need to wake her up and see how she feels. Carson and I never went back to sleep of course. So, he is going to be cranky this afternoon.
Today is not a good day to have a sick child home from school either. I am going to have a biopsy on my uterus at 2:00. They said it is no big deal...the procedure that is. I am a little nervous. Just because the last time a doctor told me it was no big deal...on a dye test I had done...where they ran dye through my Fallopian tubes...I passed out when I stood up afterwards and then when I came to I threw up. My body reacts so weird to things like that. Even when I was in labor with all 3 kids I threw up with contractions. So, I really need LeeJay to drive me there and if Kylee is home sick I am going to have to go alone. Such is life right? Hope everyone has a much less crazy day than us.

No comments: