Come Take A Walk With Us...

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Boot Camp

I went to boot camp last night with another Mom from cheer. She has been doing it since November. One of the coaches from cheer leads it at the gym after cheer is over 4 nights a week. It was so hard. I honestly felt like throwing up twice. I am running a lot and doing things that hurt my wrists and stomach. I really want to keep doing it but, I am not sure if it is a good idea. I am not sure if it will strengthen my wrists or injure them. I almost think I need to get in shape before I can even DO boot camp. I never quit though I just kept going at the speed I could go. I was the oldest person in the group too. I don't think that has ever happened to me. Even Barrett the coach is younger than me. It makes me want to keep doing it even more.

No comments: