Come Take A Walk With Us...

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Writing For The First Time In a While....

I haven't been on here in so long that I almost have stage fright. I feel like I have had writers block for months. Life just keeps on moving faster and faster around here.

We are finishing up basketball season and headed into baseball season yet again. I know I will get into trouble for saying this but, here goes. I really dread baseball season. I actually straight up hate it! I really wish I didn't, but I do. I have 2 sons and a husband that LOVE it so I am along for the ride like it or not. It is just so time consuming and annoying. Plus, lets face it...baseball fans/parents are very passionate almost to the point of sickening
When am I ever going to be there with them? When am I ever going to love it and enjoy either freezing or burning my butt off out in a windy field? I am hoping that happens this season. I hope that day hits me right over the head so I don't forget it or just flat out miss it all together. So...time to put on my big girl britches and suck it up...cuz baby its baseball time. Where are my crackerjacks? Maybe....just maybe that will put some sweetness into what is coming my way. Oh wait! I can't eat them. I still have my damn braces on!

No comments: