Come Take A Walk With Us...

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tackle it Tuesday-Back To School Day.

I am so proud of myself! I woke up early enough to have a cup of tea and read a chapter in my book then to boil eggs and make waffles for breakfast and get all 3 kids bathed and dressed in time for school. Best of all...not once did I feel crunched for time...all went quite smoothly.

The plan today is to get the house back in order. I had originally planned on finishing up laundry (that was started yesterday) and cleaning the house. Now, I am being realistic with my set goal and thinking I will not have time for all of that...so I am giving myself 2 days to finish the assigned tasks. Such a good feeling getting back to normalcy after the month long holiday. The only problem is my house always feels so bare and empty after taking all the holiday decor down. Now, I need to go shopping. I love having those two words in the same sentence. Need and Shopping. I don't see those two together very often so when I do it makes me giddy.

So now I have a plan for the rest of the week as well. Shopping for home decor...yeah! What a great week it is shaping up to be.

3 comments:

Marni's Organized Mess said...

How fun! Lucky you! I love your blog and header! New fan/follower here!

Violet said...

Have fun with that needed shopping! :)

Zelma Lopez said...

Best. Tackle. Ever!!