Come Take A Walk With Us...

Friday, June 11, 2010

Summer's going Great...and it's only gettin' better...

I love Love LOVE summer! Having the kids home all the time and not really having a set schedule is the best feeling. I know I put the kids in quite a few lessons but, other than that we just chill and hang out by our pool. If the state ever decides to have year round school I think I would be more upset and sad than my kids would be.
Carson had his 6th birthday this past week. I cannot get over the fact that my "baby" is 6! He goes to school next year all day...and I didn't know that it would affect me like this. I am really sad!
Carson also has had a horrible swimmers ear infection all week. The pediatrician told me to get a "ear Dryer" off of amazon.com but they are $50! I am going to have to figure something else out.
Conner came inside yesterday covered with hives. Not sure what he got into but I dosed him with benadryl and now (the next day) it is all cleared up. He was funny to watch at baseball last night though. He wasn't all there. too funny.
Kylee has been spending lots of time with friends and enjoying just hanging out like her Mom does. So far so good...and we have a lot more summer to go. Yeah!!!

No comments: