Come Take A Walk With Us...

Monday, November 23, 2009

Mouse in The Night.

I woke up feeling all tense and with a sore throat. Great I hope I am not getting sick right before Thanksgiving and getting together with family and traveling. Then, I remembered a dream. It was so vivid that it seemed real. I dreamed we were here at home just carrying on with our normal routine when I saw a little grey mouse. I screamed in the dream and panicked. No matter how old I become and no matter how brave I try to make myself (especially in front of the kids) I still panic and become someone else when I see a mouse in my house free to run over my feet. I have had too many bad experiences with them I suppose. Makes me completely scared. So glad it was just a dream...or in this case a nightmare.

No comments: