Come Take A Walk With Us...

Monday, June 1, 2009

Dreaded Fourth of July

I am so mad. You know, I tried to get in shape and tone up by joining boot camp well in advance of swim suit season. Then, my ankles got messed up and I had to lay out for a month. I went for 3 weeks straight and then boom...nothing and all that hard work down the drain. Which brings me to my title : If I cannot manage to lose a little weight in the next month and 3 days then I really REALLY don't want to go to the lake 4th of July and have to wear a swim suit. I know this is vain and self absorbed...but it is the way I feel! Not to name any names ....but I know everyone else...is going to look great as usual. I am just ranting, please excuse me.

So much for having an easy breezy summer. Today we start lessons back up. Kylee and Conner have tennis this morning and again on Weds. morning. This week Kylee and Carson have swim lessons right after tennis and then Kylee has cheer tonight and maybe her private lesson for back hand springs. It just keeps going and going for the rest of the month. They will have fun though.

No comments: