Come Take A Walk With Us...

Thursday, May 28, 2009

To Return or Not to Boot Camp

I am trying to decide if I should try boot camp again for the next month. I don't want to get hurt again this close to our trip and be in misery the whole time we are in Italy, but then again if I am careful and cautious I would still have a little time to tone up and look better in shorts and tank tops and a swim suit....oh the horror! I need to decide before the first so I can get started on it or something else. decisions decisions. Whats a girl to do?

Meanwhile, it is a lovely summer day so I think we shall be hangin' in our backyard at the pool. Someday, I hope we can have a nice back yard with an in ground pool and a deck and a cabana. dream dream I know.

Hope everyone has a great summer day today!

No comments: