Come Take A Walk With Us...

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Our Home

Ok, so we are all the way moved in and the tenants are moving into our old house today. It doesn't seem real yet as I have said time and time again. The builders have already framed out the upstairs and the heat and air went in yesterday. Today, the electric work is getting started and next week LeeJay will do the wiring for the theatre room. I just cannot believe how fast it is all taking place. I am so grateful. I cannot wait until we have it all decorated and can have our first visitors! Shannon ( my sis) is coming for her birthday...so hopefully it will be at least finished (maybe not decorated) by then. We are so blessed and fortunate that I almost feel guilty. To finally have our forever (and exactly like we want it) home ...what a dream come true. Thank you Jesus.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Sounds wonderful. I can't imagine thinking that my current home is my forever home. I wish you all the best of luck and have fun!!!

happymommy3 said...

Carrie, that sounds fantastic! Glad to hear that you are so happy and that you have your "forever" home. Enjoy it all!