Come Take A Walk With Us...

Monday, September 21, 2009

The Birthday Month!






Kylee and Conner share September as a birthday month just like LeeJay and I share July. 2 weeks between each of them. Anyway, so we usually end up getting a big gift for all of them in September. This year it was a trampoline. They are really enjoying it. Kylee decided to wait and have a big Halloween party instead of a birthday party, so, we took our family to Incredible Pizza for her birthday. Conner wanted to have his birthday at Laser Quest. He got to invite a few friends and I think they all had an absolute blast. They are just gr owning up way to fast. I just cannot believe that Kylee is in the 2 digits now.and Conner is not far behind her. It really makes me so sad. I guess I might have to "put a brick on their heads" as my hubby always says...so they will stop growing!

No comments: