Come Take A Walk With Us...

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

We are Back!

So good to be back home! I just wish the jetleg would be over and done with a little quicker. I am moving very slowly today and yesterday.
We had an amazing time on our trip to Rome and our cruise. I think our favorite port of call was to Villa La Franche where we took a bus up the mountain to this old medieval village called Eze. It was so charming it seemed to be out of a storybook or fairy tale. I remember remarking how it seemed like something we would see at Disney World. When we got home LeeJay looked up Eze on the internet and it said that Walt Disney spent considerable time in a Village called Eze before building Disney. He did an amazing job of getting it close to the real thing!
Well, now it is time to get back to reality and get my house in order and start to get ready for school to be back in session. Less than a month of summer left. Gosh it went by fast! I will try to post more photos later.

No comments: